Have you been dreaming about buying a home, looking on Zillow or Realtor.com and becoming frustrated when you find a house you like… and oops, the house is under contract.
It sounds like you need a buyer’s agent.
If your still questioning if you need or want a buyers agent, there’s a few things you should consider before making your decision.
- The buyer’s agent services are FREE to the buyer! In a real estate transaction the seller is responsible for paying the buyer’s agent commission and the seller’s agent commission. If that’s not enough reason to get a buyers agent, i don’t know what is but we shall continue…
- Access to MLS (Multiple Listing Service). As a member of NAR (National Association of Realtors) your agent has access to ALL of the most current listings on the market. This list is updated constantly, were talking by the seconds! If you want to be the first to put in offers on your dream home, have your agent set you up with an exclusive portal made just for you with your search criteria. you’ll be glad you did!
- Having a trusted advocate for negotiations. I always tell people to look at it this way, you wouldn’t hire your spouses attorney to represent you in a divorce. The same goes for real estate, why use the seller’s agent to negotiate your best interest. As Realtors we take an oath to put our clients best interest before our own. Your goal is our goal.
- Requesting repairs, this can get awkward. The touchiest part of a real estate purchase involves the delicate dance of requesting repairs. A real estate agent will be able to identify trouble that you may not see, as well as recommend a good independent home inspector who will provide a detailed report on problems with the house. Identifying these problems will impact the type of lending you may require. Under certain types of loans, lenders require a home to be in good or great condition. A good buyers agent can help decipher what will pass and what will not.
- Full service agent. As a realtor its important to me to inform my clients as much as possible, so I provide them with a buyers packet explaining each step along the way. It’s important to know what types of services your agent provides. My clients receive my full time and attention. It’s sometimes surprising how closely the agent-client relationship develops during a real estate transaction. Making one of the biggest financial decisions of your life is a process that everyone needs help with and as an agent I give everything I have to make sure my client has the best possible outcome.
To request one of my FREE buyers packets send me a message below, You will receive information on financing, steps to make a successful offer, steps to a successful escrow, and options for buying and selling simultaneously (that’s actually what we specialize in).
If you are in the Sacramento, Placer, or El Dorado County area, I would love to be your Realtor and help you achieve your real estate goals. Your goals are my goals! If not, ask me for a recommendation. I can refer you to an agent with excellent standards of service. Just send me a message below.
*If you read this article and are ready to start looking for your next home, send me a message below and I’ll give you $300 back towards your closing costs when you purchase your home with me!